Intec Foams are experienced in the conversion and supply of Quality Neoprene closed cell sponge rubbers.
There are several different densities of these foams which are manufactured in raw block form or in Rolls. The flexibility of our foams, means that they are suitable for a wide variety of applications.
With our vast experience and knowledge of Neoprene Sponge we can help you in the selection of the correct grade and design of a finished product to keep unit costs down and to help in keeping your own labour costs down in assembly.
At Intec Foams we pride ourselves in being able to supply simple 1 off’s through to many thousands within short Lead Times. We have a system to create samples and low cost proto-types for you prior to bulk ordering.
Apart from supplying simple sheets, pads or rolls Plain or self adhesive backed, we can cut into various finished products.
We can help with your product, so please contact us on 01283 225796, via our contact form
- Good Heat Resistance
- Temperature range: Generally -20 to + 100°C, but some higher temperature grades are available
- Good for use in sea water, acids/alkalis, fats & grease, oil/ fuel resistance
- Excellent Fire Retardant capabilities. FMVSS302, UL94 HF1, V0, BS 476 Class O
120 – 160 Kg/m3, 40-45 Shore 00
170Kg/m3, 45-55 Shore 00
170Kg/m3, 50-60 Shore 00
- Oil Seals
- Weather Stripping
- Vent and Air Conditioning Seals.
- Wet Suits
- Seals & Gaskets
- Equestrian Products
- Medical and Sports Support Bandages
- Neoprene sponge cord (different diameters available) for seals
- CNC Die cutting to create 2 dimensional shapes in the most economical way.
- Log Cutting to create plain or self adhesive coils
- Kiss Cutting – a method to produce self adhesive products; which are cut and left on the release liner to enable easy manual release of parts