Intec Foams are a long established supplier of PE Foam, a closed cell Polyethylene foam produced in cross-linked or non cross-linked versions.
Cross linked foams have superior physical properties and are strong, resilient, RoHS Compliant, eco friendly and non-toxic closed cell foams. This makes them ideal for applications in the Food Industry, medical & healthcare, bespoke packaging and many more
We offer a full range of PE foam, and also design and create foam products to customer specifications.
PE Foam design and manufacture for bespoke applications
With over 30 years’ experience in creating foam products for industry, we are able to design and produce a PE foam product created exactly for the purpose you require. We also work to tight tolerances against other Foam Converters, and have an excellent turnaround time and reputation within the industry. Please see our recent case studies for examples of new foams developed, and how we helped the companies involved solve their specific foam issues and problems.
No job is too small or large and we can deliver goods Worldwide through our Network of Partners
PE foam comes in a range of different types and grades. Each one may be suited to a particular purpose or application. If you are unsure which one you need, or would like a foam made for your particular requirements, please contact us
- Plastazote Foams ( LD15, LD18, LD24,LD29, LD33 & LD45)
- Evazote Foams (EV30 & EV50)
- Supazote EM26
- Sekisui Alveo Foams
- Palziv Foams
- Stratocell Foams (Antistatic available)
- Cross linked and non cross linked
- Colour Foams are available in some grades such as yellow, green, red & blue. Black and white are standards.
PE foam is one of the most versatile foams we supply. Its inherent properties make it ideal for a huge range of applications.
- Closed cell – does not allow the ingress of water
- Low Density – lightweight
- Chemically Inert – Good for food related applications with some FDA approved
- Excellent Impact & Shock Absorption – a very good packaging foam
- Excellent Chemical Resistance
- Excellent UV and Ozone Resistance – does not readily degrade
- Excellent thermal and chemical sterilization for medical devices
- Excellent Thermal Insulation
- Temperature Resistance Typically: -40˚C to +90˚C
Its incredibly versatile properties makes PE foam ideal for use in a range of environments and for many applications.
- Floatation & Buoyancy Devices – Lifejackets, Canoe Buoyancy
- Medical – Orthopaedics, Suture pads, Medical Device Packaging
- Seals & Gaskets (with or without self adhesives)
- Anti – Vibration Pads which can be kiss cut on rolls.
- Shock Absorption Pads, Boat Fenders, Crash Mats
- Building & Construction – Sound Insulation. Thermal Insulation (Frost Blankets), Eaves Fillers, Expansion Joints,
- Packaging (Presentation Packaging, Tote Trays, Cushion Packaging , Edge Packaging, Corner Protection, Point of Display),
- Pond and Swimming Pool Covers
If oyu have a new idea or use for PE foam and want to discuss if it is possible, or looking for advice on the next stage, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
Polyethylene Foam Extrusions and Foam Profiles
We also offer PE Foam Extrusions. For more information please see the below page.