Intecfoams supply and convert foam for the construction and building industry. Bespoke foams produced to your specific project requirements
With the construction of new houses and Buildings, there are many outside influences which create issues. These include temperature, tolerances, noise, thermal insulation, or interior structures. The solution to these issues are various Foams used to fill gaps. These foams insulate against frost, improve insulation in pipework, absorb sound, or used in solar systems or elsewhere .
Intec Foams offer solutions to these issues with our range of foams that designed for your specific application, and meet BS 476 part 6 & 7 Class O.
We have the facilities to cut and convert all types of construction and building foam, including slabstock. We create a quality product that will suit your needs, whilst offering low order quantities and a fast turnaround. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- EPDM Sponge Rubber
- PVC Foam
- Polyethylene Foam
- Polyurethane Foam
- PVC/Nitrile Sponge Rubber (NBR)
- Melamine Foam
Our conversion unit has the capabilities for applying self adhesives and cutting to sizes that are required for the clients individual applications.
Typical Applications include:
- Frost Blankets – PE Foam for thermal insulation
- Pipe Insulation – PE Foam or PVC-Nitrile for pipe lagging
- Solar pipe insulation – EPDM+ for pipe lagging
- Expansion Joint Fillers – PE Foam (Low density for brickwork & blockwork)
- Expansion Joint Fillers – PE Foam (Med. Density for brickwork & blockwork where water needs keeping out)
- Backer Rod/cord – PE Foam, EPDM Sponge
- Seals (glazing units) – PVC Foam
- Seals (uneven surfaces) – PU Foam impregnated with Acrylic similar to Compriband
- Weatherstrip – PE Foam, EPDM Sponge
- Bearing Strips – PE Foam
- Acoustic Flanking Band – PE Foam (isolates acoustic flooring systems)
- Gutter Filters – Reticulated PU Foam for keeping leaves out of the system
- Parquet Floor Underlay – PE Foam
Should you have a specific requirement or enquiry for these products or any other potential application, please give us a call. Or, complete our online web form or email us at: email@example.com and we will respond immediately.