When new Houses and Buildings are constructed, there are many outside influences which create issues, such as Temperature, Tolerances in fitting of windows and doors creating gaps, Noise due to interior structure. The solutions are foams in various formats to fill those gaps, insulate against frost or to retain heat in pipes, absorb sound in walls, floors and underfloor systems and other applications such as solar panels.
Intec Foams offer solutions to these issues with our range of foams that can be designed for your specific application. They include foams that meet BS 476 part 6 & 7 Class O.
We have the facilities to cut foams from slabstock materials to create a quality product that will suit your needs; whilst offering low minimum order quantities and fast turnaround. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
- EPDM Sponge Rubber
- PVC Foam
- Polyethylene Foam
- Polyurethane Foam
- PVC/Nitrile Sponge Rubber (NBR)
- Melamine Foam
Our conversion unit has the capabilities for applying self adhesives and cutting to sizes that are required for the clients individual applications.
Typical Applications include:
- Frost Blankets – PE Foam for thermal insulation
- Pipe Insulation – PE Foam or PVC-Nitrile for pipe lagging
- Solar pipe insulation – EPDM+ for pipe lagging
- Expansion Joint Fillers – PE Foam (Low density for brickwork & blockwork)
- Expansion Joint Fillers – PE Foam (Med. Density for brickwork & blockwork where water needs keeping out)
- Backer Rod/cord – PE Foam, EPDM Sponge
- Seals (glazing units) – PVC Foam
- Seals (uneven surfaces) – PU Foam impregnated with Acrylic similar to Compriband
- Weatherstrip – PE Foam, EPDM Sponge
- Bearing Strips – PE Foam
- Acoustic Flanking Band – PE Foam (isolates acoustic flooring systems)
- Gutter Filters – Reticulated PU Foam for keeping leaves out of the system
- Parquet Floor Underlay – PE Foam
Should you have a specific requirement or enquiry for these products or any other potential application, please give us a call for a friendly impartial discussion, or simply complete our online web form or email us at: email@example.com and we will respond immediately.